Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Mini Review: Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas


Title: Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas: A Perfect Fit Holiday Novella (Perfect Fit #1.5)
Author: Sugar Jamison
Format: egalley
Pub. Date: October 1st 2013
Source: Netgalley & St. Martin's Press

★★★

Three stars.

---

This is going to be a very short review, because I haven't got much to say about this book one way or another.

I didn't realize that another book came before this when I requested it on Netgalley, so that part is on me. That being said, I felt like I was missing something. I didn't particularly care for either of the main characters, and because of this disconnect to both the characters and the plot line, I didn't really care about what happened.

I would love to read the first book and give this novella another try afterwards, but as a standalone read it was just average: it didn't blow me away, but it wasn't awful either. It was a short Christmassy read that was pleasant enough (and has an adorable cover!), but I think people that are familiar with the series will enjoy it more than I did.

2 comments:

  1. The cover really is adorable! I'd like to know what the first book is, it looks like something I might have an interest in :)

    ReplyDelete